P02 (Carriage error)
- Make sure no foreign material stuck to the print head railway.
- Clean and check the print head encoder strip cable (timing slit film or encoder strip is a white line on the back of the box set of ink lines may be missing or mess up the ink.
- Check wire print head position (timing slit disk film) on the side of the machine.
- Check PCB logic board.
- Try to replace the following:
- ASF / PE sensor unit.
- Drive unit.
- PCB logic board.
P07 (Ink absorber full): the Ink Wastepad (sponge) inside the printer is full
- Replace the wastepad inside the printer or install waste ink bin outside the printer
- then Reset counter protection.
- Replace the new cartridge print head and / or change a new logic board.
- Replace the logic board.
P20 (Other hardware error): The failure of other hardware.
- Try to replace the logic board.
- try to change the scanner unit or change a the logic board.
- Pressing the Stop / Reset button for 5 to 8 seconds until the led screen display number 1.
E04, E05, E14 or E15: Cartridge may not be installed properly
- Reinstall the ink cartridge.